Content marketing: Strategy, Content Creation and Amplification
At Iron Road, you will find a unique blend of brand journalism, creative marketing agency experience and a commitment to getting you measurable results.
The job is simple – grow your business with a higher profile, more traffic, strong conversion processes and better customer nurture.
Content & Inbound Strategy
Educate, inform and inspire your audience with a content strategy that attracts, engages and converts leads into sales.
- Facilitated strategy workshops
- Market research
- Environmental analysis
- Stakeholder interviews
- Documented strategy & tactics
Establish your content marketing and inbound positioning and publishing mission, target market persona profiling, define key messages and channels, plus content story ideas. Includes content calendar and sales funnel development.
Attract attention and increase your website traffic with content that is topical, useful and thought leading.
- SEO Keyword research and measurement
- Situational analysis to establish relevance
- Syndicate and amplify
- Using quality content and public relations techniques we connect you and your brand with media, journalists, bloggers and online influences to generate buzz and excitement for your brand
- Channel development
- Influencer marketing
- On-page SEO
- Social publishing
- Link building
Publish content that solves problems, inspires an emotional response, makes a compelling offer and backs it all up with solid proof.
- Campaign creation and management
- Content creation, including press releases, feature articles, blogs, podcasts, video, photography, infographics, newsletters, case studies…
- Content offer creation, including eBooks, podcasts, video, white papers, ‘done-for-you’ tools, templates, cheat sheets…
- Landing page creation
- Call-To-Action conversion path building
- Conversion rate optimisation
- Auto response email series
- Social discover prospecting
- Optimised, persuasive website copywriting
Realise real tangible sales results from your marketing by taking your audience through a process from visitor to lead to customer
- Email marketing campaigns, including eDMs and channel strategy
- Lead nurturing and automation
- Sales conversion
- Sales coaching
- Sales tool creation e.g. brochures
“Customers today connect with brands in new ways”*
Content and inbound marketing tactics can turn the ‘Evaluate’ and ‘Advocate’ stages in the customer decision journey into opportunities for your business. With proper nurture, you can make your customers into word-of-mouth influencers who advocate on your behalf.
* Harvard Business Review
Evaluate the bottom line, test, measure and respond when your market changes.
- Monthly return-on-investment reporting
- Monthly or weekly meeting reports
- Weekly performance reporting
- Campaign performance reporting
- Weekly check-ins
Content marketing and inbound digital marketing are complex, multi-faceted, multi-task orientated and hard work. Combine and automate everything on to one platform reduces your workload, saves time and improves results because HubSpot’s analysis tools help you see what works, and what doesn’t.
- HubSpot onboarding process & training
- Hubspot technical set-up
- HubSpot platform management